Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dining chairs are done!!!

My thrift store find chairs from this post are done!!!



Like usual I ended up chainging my mind about the fabric choice... something I tend to do a lot. I found this indoor/outdoor fabric from Fabric.com thinking it will be easier to clean if anything spills on them, since they are dining chairs and I now have 3 little boys (2 of which have already proved to be messy eaters)...



I love the way they turned out!!




Here are a couple pictures of the before:







And their new handsome selves:





I can't wait to get the room back in order to see it all put together.

Can you spot my other make-over project in the background...more on that later.

~Megan

I'm linking this post to:

ASPTL DIY Day

BNOTP Metamorphosis Monday



(there's a great giveaway here...especially if you like hair products!!)

9 comments:

Kacey said...

What a transformation! Good call on the fabric. I have two messy boys and use a lot of Scotch Guard!

Mama Thompson said...

The fabric looks great...you did a fantastic job!

Ashley said...

Super elegant chairs! They turned out very professional looking! Great job!

Sarah @ Hennessey House said...

these are so freaking marvelous and awesome and SWEET that i nearly just peed myself. for serious.
you done GOOD, girlfriend.

Cristin said...

They look amazing!!! enjoy.

xo,
cristin

kirstin & jordan said...

LOVE these... the fabric you chose is fabulous!
We have a friday fun finds party... we'd love it if you'd link to this! :)

Sarah @ Hennessey House said...

whoa mother, you did AWESOME. these look professionally done! and the pattern in the fabric is to die for.

Unknown said...

Hi, I would like to know if you stapled the seat part or was it sewn. I have the same chairs and would like a makeover.
Thanks in advance.

candy said...

chuyển hàng từ nhật về việt nam
vận chuyển hàng nhật
vận chuyển hàng từ nhật về việt nam
chuyển hàng từ nhật bản về việt nam
chuyển hàng nhật về việt nam
chuyển hàng nhật việt
cách chuyển hàng từ nhật về việt nam
phí chuyển hàng từ nhật về việt nam
vận chuyển hàng từ nhật về hà nội
chuyển hàng đi nhật
vận chuyển hàng nhật việt