Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I've messed it up!

In an attempt to play around with my blog and be creative I have some how messed it up! I don't know how to fix it and I can't get the original 'design' tab back and all I can see is a 'template' tab... this does nothing at all to help me get my regular blog design back. I can find how to revert back to a classic blog template but then I can't find a layout tab to add and erase gadgets! I'm completely frustrated at this point and have no idea what to do! If you know how I can fix this and get back to my regular looking blog with all the original blog templates please let me know!!! Thank you!!!



~Megan

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I wish I had the answer for you. I did that I my private family blog and haven't been able to fix it.

LUCKY 7 DESIGN said...

hey...i had some issues with my blog. my background was done by missy @ lillypuff designs. she's really sweet, maybe she can help you. her button is on my page or i guess you can search her. either way, good luck to you.