Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Phoebe got a makeover... again.

Remember Phoebe?

I found her on the side of the road looking like this:
Well as much as I loved the acqua blue color, she just didn't go well with the rest of our home and looked completely out of place, so...
She got a makeover! I painted her with an oops color I found at Lowes and then used American Walnut stain to distress it...



She fits so much better with our home now!


To see the parties I'm linking to visit my sidebar!

~Megan


{p.s. I have a few more spots open for guest posts and projects if you would like to join in on my Tis the Season series. Email me at Littleblueprints3{at}gmail{dot}com with a holiday project you would like to show here on Little Blue Prints.}

9 comments:

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Chloe is a charmer! Great job!

Jane
Flora Doora

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Such a pretty finish! Looks fab!
*hugs*deb

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

it looks fabulous and professionally done! great job!

DANA said...

That is awesome! I would love for you to come link up at our Strut Your Stuff Party!

http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/11/strut-your-stuff-link-party-and.html

sarah, flourish design + style said...

It's gorgeous! xoxo

Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack said...

I love the new color! It seems to be a better fit. You did a nice job on the finish!

Serendipity Chic Decor said...

I love it both ways....

Take care,
Lisa

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said...

I like her both ways, too - but don't read anything into that, lol!
I also like the round top. I missed that part.

Would love for you to join us this weekend at Passion for Paint!

Michael - Innkeeper said...

love all the redos!

isn't it great you can work with something until it's just right?