Monday, November 8, 2010

guest posting.

Today I'm guest posting about adding personalization to your home over at Kara's site. Go on over and read about small easy ways you can make your own home represent you! And if you have never met her before, make sure to look around! She's one talented designer... she's in the process of designing rooms in a house for a movie set! She promises sneak peeks, can't wait!!!

On another note, the craft fair this weekend went great! I had so much fun and can't wait to get the pictures up to show you all how it looked... I thought I forgot my camera when actually I found it in the baby's bag last night, so had to use my husband's work camera instead. Once he gets the pictures up and sends them to me I will be sure to post them! Stay tuned...

~Megan

No comments: