Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving tablescapes.

We are spending Thanksgiving at my in laws and I was put in charge to decorate the table. I don't many tablescapes but here are a few options I came up with some stuff I have around the house.
Each option uses 3 tablecloths, a white one, brown, and tan all together or a layered look, gold chargers, and yellow and a yellow floral cloth napkins.

{Option 1.}- White vase with silver pedestals/neutral pumpkins.

{Option 2}- White vase with green candle holders/ neutral pumpkins.

{Option 3}- Pewter vase with silver pedestals/ colored pumpkins.

{Option 4}- Same as above but with neutral pumpkins.




{Option 5}- White vase and green candle holders/ colored pumpkins.

For this candle I used two green goblets I found at a trhift store and placed a candle in each wrapped with a book page.

I'll be back next week to let you know which one we used, or if we came up with a whole other tablescape.

Linky parties are on the sidebar.

~Megan

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love them all! Gorgeous.