Friday, November 12, 2010

Tis the season.

I've decided to do a spin on the 12 Days of Christmas...


During the 12 days, starting the day after Thanksgiving, I will post about different Holiday inspirations, projects, and decorating ideas all leading up to a Cookie {recipe} Exchange linky party on Dec 7! If you have a Holiday project you would like to share here during the 12 days please email me at littleblueprints3{at}gmail{dot}com with your project... I can take up to 6 holiday guest posts.

So start thinking about what yummy recipies you want to share with us, and because I love all sweets and don't discriminate against any, you can share not only cookies but any holiday treat you wish or even all of your holiday treats! The more the merrier when it comes to desserts, right? Happy baking, I know I will begin making some for the Thanksgiving holiday because I just can't wait!

~Megan

{ps~ if I can figure out how to create a button code I will have the above button available for you to add to your sidebar for the occasion}

No comments: