Thursday, November 4, 2010

where i've been.

Since Kelly is having her weekly show us your life this week as show us what you make, craft, sell, etc, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to show you just what I've been creating for the craft fair this weekend, aka why I've neglected the blog the past few weeks, sorry!
I've been busy so with out further adieu here are some of my new projects...

Of course I have my frames in all different designs...

A picture of me playing around with how I want to set up for the fair showcasing a bunch of the items together...
Sweet stands and topiaries...
Bloomer pins, {and some chalkboard frames to write prices on}...
Some glitter letters that I love, I made these last night...
Some handpainted signs, most of which were inspired by family and my childhood...


I love this one, I need to make one for my kids, it's an art display for your children's art and pictures...
The clothespins are each dressed in a different design that all coordinate...
Some music sheet and book page wreaths...
Some chalkbaords made from vintage frames, and like the sign says, most items can be custom ordered...

Not sure exactly what this was supposed to be but I have tunred it into an umbrella stand (which would come in handy here today), I'll show you the whole story on this piece in another post...
And that's most of it, of course there are a bunch more sweet stands and frames boxed up as well as other handpainted signs (did I mention they are all done on salvaged wood pieces?)....

Anywho, if you are in the Orlando area this weekend {Nov 6 & 7}, come visit me at the Lake Eola craft fair from 10-5 both days, I will be on Eola Dr., between Panera's and the playground somewhere. Just look for Little Blue Prints (my tent is blue and tan), I would love to meet you!

Now I must go finish packing the car for our trip up there tomorrow, I'm excited and have more projects I would love to do but not sure if I have the time! Wish me luck!!!

Of course whatever does not sell will be in my Etsy store sometime next week hopefully, just in time for holiday shopping {if you saw something you liked}, I'll keep you posted about that and will be back with plenty of pictures of the event!

~Megan

go here to see more handmade projects and businesses!

2 comments:

Lori said...

You know I love your sweet trays. Man you have been busy. You will sell out quickly!

Kara Paslay said...

Hey Megan!! I just wanted to let you know that I posted your guest post over on my blog today! Thanks for contributing! By the way, I LOVE so many of the items you have made lately! If you ever want to do a giveaway to try to drum up business over on my blog, let me know. I would love to do a post on all of your products!!! Keep up the good work!
www.karapaslaydesigns.blogspot.com