Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the landing.

I finally got around to making the landing pretty. I'm not completely done yet but it's a start. At least it's not a pile of boxes anymore.







I think I need a little art piece above the chair area if i can find just the right piece. I wish I was going to the same auction as Tessa, she has some gorgeous peices picked out to bid on. If I was her I would bid on them too and probably cry if they didn't come home with me. Good luck Tessa, can't wait to hear all about it!


On another note I'm thinking of having a party tomorrow, a 'Show us your Green linky party'. It's kindof last minute but if you're interested come on by and link up to show us how you decorate with the color green! If I get myself organized enough it'll be up hopefully by midnight tonight or early morning... maybe.


~Meg




linked to: somewhat simple, shabby chic cottage
chic on a shoe string budget
shabby nest
between naps on the porch

3 comments:

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

Looks fabulous! I really like the mirror...where did you get it? I also really like the pillow on the chair. The branches are so fresh and springy/springish (?)

Megan said...

very pretty. I wish I had a landing big enough to decorate!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

becki said...

Nicely done!