Tuesday, March 15, 2011

West Elm and summer.

West Elm has some pretty fun items for summer this year.

I love baskets and I love anything with stripes so these are a total winner in my book! I may have to get one or two to hold the kids' toys in, how cute!
I love these fish plates. Not only would they look great to use for summer appetizers during bbq's but also as wall art in the kitchen, bathroom, or even in a kids' room. My oldest boys' room is going in a fish theme sort of way, I'll have to check these out for their room.
These bowls I think are super cute, especially how there is a different design on the inside as there is on the outside. I love the two bottom ones especially.
And matching mugs so your coffee won't be jealous of your cereal.
Love the greek key bedding as well.
And topped off with this pillow. Here's one way to get some honeysuckle into your home if you're not usually into the pink shade.
All of these would look so good in a beach cottage. As much as I hate the heat of summer down here in Florida, I'm looking forward to summer, we have a busy one planned this year so it will go by fast but should be loads of fun!

~Meg

No comments: