Wednesday, August 3, 2011

moving & Pinterest.

In less than a month we will be moving... again! For the past 7 months we have been staying with my in laws, hence the lack of decorating posts since the first of the year, but on Sept 1st we will finally be moving into our own home again. When my husband got transferred from the Tampa area to Orlando for a project lasting a couple of years we decided it might be best to move in with his parents {we took over the complete upstairs} and be able to save up more money than we had been able to living in a rental. It's a good thing I get along with my in laws otherwise the idea would have been thrown out, probably never even mentioned. But with 3 little ones running around now {when we moved there was only 2 who could run} we have decided it might be best to move out on our own again. A couple of great positives to it: I get to decorate a new space just for us, my parents can visit more often since there will be more room, and we can get back onto our own schedule again. The bad thing, we won't have a built in babysitter for spur of the moment outings anymore... oh well, my MIL keeps saying she's not letting the kids move with us because she will miss them too much, so maybe that won't be a problem!

Anyway I've been searching for inspiration lately and I think I've come up with a plan for each room, but you'll have to wait until we move to see any of it. Here are some pictures I'm looking to for inspiration:




Source: lost.net.au via Meg on Pinterest















Source: lh6.ggpht.com via Meg on Pinterest











All from my Pinterest account you can visit here. yes I've been on it for a while and it is addicting! Maybe that's really why I haven't been on here much with all the beauty you can find there! Anyway I guess it will be packing time from now till the end of the month.

~Meg

2 comments:

{ The Painted Home } said...

yeah! congrats!~ I love the paint by numbers photo!
d e n i s e

Michelle@ourwonderfilledlife.com said...

so gorgeous, great ideas, happy for you!! i love pinterest so many pretty things!!