Monday, August 22, 2011

pillows, shop, and letting go.

Remember the fabrics I posted about here for the new home? Well I made some more pillows in that same damask fabric and they're now posted in the shop. I also made this buffalo check pillow cover made from the same material as the ottoman slipcover you can see here.




Today was a big day for this guy...


I'm trying to stay busy so I can keep my mind off of him being away in a big boy school! The two little ones {who happen to be sick} are helping me with it. This past weekend i went to Tybee Island and Savannah for my sister's bachelorette weekend getaway. I'll post pictures tomorrow of all the pretty things I saw. Good luck to all the other mama's who had to let their baby go today!

~Meg

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hugs! Its been a long time 35 years since my first went off to big boy school. I cried the whole day!!