Thursday, October 13, 2011

fall spread on the coffee table/ottoman.

Thought I would share with you what adorns our coffee table/ottoman in our family room.
A simple vintage styled market basket filled with some books wrapped with twine and topped with some fall leaves, and my favorite twig pumpkin I've had for years.

Along with a thrift store find ceramic container filled with some fall berries, all atop my homemade coffee table tray.









In other news, my best friend just had her first baby, a little boy! I'm beyond thrilled for the new family! I must get back to oogling over cute baby pictures of him now...

~Meg

{linked to the parties above}

1 comment:

SueBee said...

Where have I been?! Love the new header Megan. I was just looking around you new place. It's looking so comfy. I'm afraid to make your pumpkin choco cake, I will eat it!
Hope to see you at Fancy Flea in Lakeland Nov 12th!
Take care~Sue