Saturday, October 22, 2011

"let's play tag" blankies.

Just listed in the shop!
Do you have or know a baby or young toddler who has curious fingers and loves to rub their shirt tags?

This owl has lots of tags for them to love on.

Heat sealed so ribbons won't fray. And extra soft with a minky dot back.

They are the perfect size for little ones to carry around with them or to throw in a diaper bag. My littlest goes no where without his!

And as soon as my camera is all charged up again and I'm able to take individual pictures of these, the square blankies will be available, I'm hoping tomorrow.

So here's a preview...


Go here to order yours!

And thank you to all of those who shared their stories for getting locked out or in places. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I'll share what I learned at today's craft fair on Monday or Tuesday with you also, and how it went.

~Meg

1 comment:

Ruby Jean said...

So VERY cute... Love the Owl's