Wednesday, November 9, 2011

bedroom inspiration.

It's 10:11am and I've already started laundry, washed dishes, cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed and mopped hard floors, given the kids a morning snack, and set the littlest down for a nap. Maybe this time change thing isn't such a bad idea, well it is but I like the fall version better than the spring one.

Anywho I cam across this photo on pinterest the other day, maybe it was yesterday I can't remember, and I can't get it out of my head {the bedroom one, but I love them all}! I think it's perfect inspiration for our bedroom... I told you I have OCD and ADD when it comes to our home.






I'm off to accomplish it now, lucky me I have everything I need, just about! I'll show you how it turns out later.

~Meg

1 comment:

Michelle@ourwonderfilledlife.com said...

Can't wait to see Meg! What a productive morning, send me some of that energy! ;)