Tuesday, November 8, 2011

you'd never know I was a neat freak.

I told you it wouldn't be pretty! This is the current state of our home. A few before pictures so you know what I'm dealing with.
The eating area isn't messy, it's just unfinished.

I'm blaming it all on my sister's wedding and the craft fairs.

Ever since we moved in that is all I've been working on.

Now that both are over I'm free to work on our own home! Finally! And yes you see a monkey climbing the TV area...

He apparently likes to sit in the very front row for best views! {And he does have MANY more pj's than these, but what I'm realizing is every time I post his picture last minute on here he is wearing these same ones, oh well}

Today I'm going to focus on removing all the boxes you see lining the breakfast bar area and hopefully finish those frames for the art above the sofa. And hang some curtains in the playroom and bunk room. I also had a dream last night that I was thrift shopping and found some vintage glasses that I want for this holiday season... I haven't been thrifting in forever! I think it's a sign I should go...

Wish me luck!

~Meg

No comments: