Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tis the Season, Day 7: wish list.

So today I thought I'd share some fun things to get as gifts for Christmas. {This may or may not have been prompted by my mom telling me earlier that she has no idea what to get anyone this year}.

Have you heard of the store Joules? It's based out of England but you can order things online too. They're even having a 3 for 2 sale right now. I LOVE their sweatshirts, such a fun and updated look for the frumpy tired old sweatshirt...

Source: joules.com via Meg on Pinterest



And these wellies! Love love love the ribbon on the back of them! After seeing Tessa's red ones I might need a pair myself...

Source: joules.com via Meg on Pinterest



Anthropologie is always a great place to find fun gifts too.

For the kitchen, these would never be tucked away in a drawer, I adore their fun color and vintage vibe!


After sampling some yummy coffee at the grocery the other day, I just might start having a morning cup again. Of course I would need a stylish mug to drink it from...And when it comes to fun books I'm all for them! Design and food books are always fun to look through and gain inspiration from. I could get lost in them for hours. Not only are they great reading material but look great piled up on the coffee table.










And last but not least I'm always encouraging small business shopping. Etsy is a great place to find unique, one of a kind gifts for everyone on your list this year. Some of my favorites...

The kids are sure to love these and they look like they were made in Santa's workshop:

For the littlest of them...

Source: etsy.com via Meg on Pinterest



The oldest of them...

Source: etsy.com via Meg on Pinterest



And the one in between...

Source: etsy.com via Meg on Pinterest



{for the sources click on the link at the bottom of each picture}

Can I tell you I've done very very little Christmas shopping so far? I've only gotten a few gifts and those are all gifts that have to be sent out, I haven't even done anything for the boys yet. Can you guess what I'll be doing this weekend? Happy shopping! Don't let the madness in the stores bring your holiday spirit down!

~Meg

{Check out the sale I have going on here too}

1 comment:

Michelle@ourwonderfilledlife.com said...

Love that store although I have yet to own anything from it, just eye candy at this point ;) Great, great list. I would be happy with any one of these gifts too!!