Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January memoirs.

I thought I would try a little something different this year at the end of each month {yeah I know it's feb 1st already, a day late}, I've been seeing others do it and thought it's a good idea so why not try it out as well.

Here's a look back at January here on the blog:

I shared my new obsession with wire baskets here, as well as some great sources if you're looking for some for your home.



Also my love of botanical art here, I'm still in search for the perfect pieces for over our sofa.



I showed you my first project with Annie Sloan's chalkpaint, old white of course, here. There was also a sneak peak in there of the next project I hope to finish, maybe today.



I showed you the final finished silhouette project I did for my mom's 2nd guest room a while ago, and how upholstery tacks added that finishing touch, here.



Talk and plans about the boys' bunk room went on here.

And the two biggest events here on the blog were the announcement of reaching for my dreams of becoming an interior designer here, and showing you some of the recent room designs I've done lately, an elegant french cottage living room here, a Sex and the City inspired bedroom here, and a farmhouse living room in the city here. I also have a new tab up above with information about my decorating services.

And finally the change from Little Blue Prints to Winder and Main here.

Last but not least don't forget the giveaway going on over at Everyday Clever for one of my bloomie necklaces. They are perfect for your spring outfit's finishing touch. The giveaway ends soon so hurry on over and put your name in the bucket!



What do I have in store for February? Hopefully to finish the Boys' bunk room, begin on the storage issue for the playroom/guestroom, and find some botanical art and frames for the living room. We'll see what I can accomplish with that! Welcome February!

~Meg

*if you're in need of some decorating help with your home go here for more information or email me at WinderandMain@gmail.com.

No comments: