Friday, April 20, 2012

blue & white & Ralph & Marshall's.

All equate to these beauties:



Aren't they gorgeous? More expensive than a Target lamp but still cheaper than Pottery Barn. I think they are a great deal and would go with pretty much any decor and style. Blue and white is considered neutral right? The base and finial are wood, I love that! I've been dreaming about getting one since the day I first laid eyes on them... now I'm happy to introduce my own, the picture is a little blurry and it's not styled.

I swapped out the shade it came with, with one I already had whose size I think it fits my space better. My sister purchased one as well. It's just like the one in her master bedroom idea board.

Run, don't walk to your nearest Marshall's/TjMaxx/Homegoods to get one yourself. I have found some stores have them on clearance but not all, not sure why that is, I couldn't get a good answer that I liked. A lot of stores don't have them either so you may want to call ahead if you're going just for this. I spent an entire day trying to find one for my sister and called every store in Orlando, Fl as well as Charlotte, NC. I finally found a store here in Orlando that had 2 left. SO hurry hurry, they're too pretty to leave on a store shelf!

And since today is Earth day here are some pretty pictures of my favorite flower, and more blue!







I wonder if I could pull off growing hydrangeas in a pot. Anyone every tried it?

~Meg

1 comment:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy sweetie! lovely post, maybe we can follow each other? Kisses

FashionSpot.ro