Monday, April 2, 2012

new.

I spent the entire day Saturday working on shop things, custom orders as well as some new designs I've had floating in my head for some time now.

The first new design is the Linen Harbour frame: The front is made from a barely there cream linen with handpainted dark navy stripes inspired by vintage grain sacks. I think it's perfect for any cottage home and made to fit into any space.


The next design is the Linen Clover frame: Again the front is made of linen and features 3 antique brass upholstery tacks in each inside corner for some fun detail and dress. This frame come in 2 colorways, black...


And a barely there cream.

A new Beatrix Potter frame is up in the shop and I have others if you are looking to order more than one.

Here are some of the recent custom order frames I've made with vintage Richard Scarry story books.






All frames {except the Beatrix Potter frames} are made at time of order. I'm running low on the Richard Scarry letters so if you've been thinking about getting one don't wait. I also have pages with airplanes, trains, buildings, and other "themes" that can be made into frames if you're interested in a design such as that. Convo me and I'd love to design one for you.

I have another growth ruler design I hope to introduce by the end of the week as well.

Hope you all had a productive weekend as well.

~Meg

(linked here:  http://www.jenniferrizzo.com)

1 comment:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

these are so adorable! i actually did my own project like this inspired by you! coming later this week.